TRIP AVAILABILITY Spring 2025.
Before you sign up please read the Code of behavior link below and the dog link, if you have one. If you unwilling to follow either, then you should reconsider signing up. We would rather lose a customer than have a trip damaged for all the others on it.
Code of behavior- all customers please read before booking CODE
Are you bringing a dog? Please read THIS
Please read and agree to our terms in the sign up form. You can read our terms HERE. They will appear in a new window
DO NOT BOOK IF ANY OF THESE CONDITIONS APPLY
1) Covid restrictions are removed, but we would like you to tell the Wagon Master if not vaccinated
2) You have Residente Permanente status in Mexico. (contact us for details, may not affect Baja trips)
3) You have a truck larger than a 1 ton, or an HDT (contact us, it should not affect Baja trips)
4) You have a criminal record (may not matter, depending)
5) You are unwilling to leave your gun at home or intend to bring illicit drugs.
6)Your vehicle is company owned (even your own), or in a trust, or has a lien on it from a financial institution. Contact us first for details on how to handle those issues before you book.
7) You want one of the Airstream trips. Those are booked through the Airstream club itself
Deposits for 2025 trips are now $1000 USD or $1350 Canadian. Canadian funds will be credited as equivalnet USD at time of deposit (book rate)
Dates and schedules are not yet set for 2025, EXCEPT for the Baja LTV tour and the regular Baja tour (Feb 20). The schedules on the site are 2024 trips, departure dates will be similar in 2025.
If you are interested in one of the LTV Owner (Leisure Travel Van) Tours you should contact the organizer, Colleen at [email protected]
If you are interested in the Roadtrek Tours you should contact the organizer, Sam at [email protected]
NOTE: If the form will not submit, scroll to the top and check for an error message. If you still have issues, e-mail [email protected]