Our next trips will be November this year. Yucatan is almost full for both the 2023 and 2024 seasons. However if we run a trip in French in 2023, 2 more slots will become available for 2023. Copper Canyon, Baja and Colonial have some spots.
Next season we are offering: See the Tours page for more for information.
- A 35 day Fall Baja in November
- A 36 day Spring Baja in January
- A 31 Day Copper Canyon-Mazatlan in January
- A 65 day Colonial and Copper Canyon in January
- A 92 day Yucatan all Mexico loop in January (2 vacancies)
- 1 or 2 Airstream Club trips
- Fall Baja / Spring Copper Canyon or Colonial combo for $1000 Can or $800 US off the total price
- We have a couple of openings for Yucatan 2024/Solar Eclipse. Contact Paul at [email protected] if interested
Please note that for the 2022 season, customers were required to be fully vaccinated against Covid. Our customers let us know loud and clear that they want us to enforce this. I realize some do not believe in vaccinations, and that is your right. This may be the case next season, but we have to look at the situation at that time.
The sign up form is below, and also elsewhere on the site. You should be automatically redirected to a payment page afterwards
Please note that most trips are filling fast and some close to full. A deposit is the only way to secure a spot. After that, there is a wait list. Paying a deposit protects you against any price increrases during the year and protects the US/Canadian exchange rate for Canadians.
Switching of trips after paying a deposit is permissible if space is available
There have recently been issues on our caravans concerning dogs, and that usually means the issue is actually with the owners.
There are people out there who should never go on a caravan, and you probably already know if you are one of those people.
We are formulating both rules around dogs and conduct of customers. They are works in progress, but you may view them below.
CODE OF CONDUCT